Special Use Permit (SUP)

Applying for a Special Use Permit (SUP)

Applicants must submit the following a minimum of four (4) weeks prior to the next Planning and Zoning (P&Z) Commission regular meeting. Failure to submit any of the following in sufficient time is likely to delay the hearing of your case.

Completed Application
Agent Authorization Form
 (if applicable)
All Related Fees

Once staff has received a full application packet and all applicable fees, your case will be scheduled for a public hearing and consideration by both the Planning and Zoning (P&Z) Commission and the Town Council. Though the P&Z Commissioners advise Town Council, the Council has the ultimate authority to approve or deny an application for any special use. Consult the calendar to view upcoming meeting dates, which are sometimes rescheduled due to holidays or other conflicts.

Main Menu
General Information
Phone Numbers
Fax: 817-617-3726
Emergencies: Dial 911
1614 S Bowen Road

Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.