Utility Billing: Water, Sewer, Trash, and Recycling

You can pay by cash, check, money order, credit or debit ($4.95 service charge applies), online, by phone, or via recurring automatic bank draft. If you have received a disconnection notice, please make sure to pay as soon as possible. Delays can result in more fees and having your water disconnected. Please call Town Hall at 817-617-3700 if you need to discuss payment arrangements or request to delay your payment.

Payment Options

  • Pay Online via nCourt
  • By Phone (bilingual call center via nCourt) 682-812-6643
    • One-time credit or debit payment
  • Automatic Bank Draft Application (PDF)
    • Mail or submit in person at Town Hall (1614 S Bowen Road)
    • Takes one to two billing cycles to become effective
  • Town Hall (1614 S Bowen Road)
    • Pay in person with debit, credit, cash, check, or money order during normal business hours
    • Mail a check or money order
    • 24-hour dropbox in the Town Hall parking lot or mail slot at the front door

Service Change Requests
To establish or cancel service, complete an application (below) and submit the appropriate deposit via cash, check, or money order. If you are closing your account in good standing, the original deposit is refundable. You may mail or drop off your application and deposit in person at Town Hall (1614 S Bowen Road). Items not requiring payment can be faxed to 817-617-3726 or submitted via email. Deposits can only be accepted in-person, via the dropbox at Town Hall, or via mail.

Main Menu
General Information
Phone Numbers
Fax: 817-617-3726
Emergencies: Dial 911
1614 S Bowen Road

Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm