Utility Billing: Water, Sewer, Trash, and Recycling

  • If you've received a disconnection notice, payment at Town Hall is the fastest way to have your account credited.
  • Report a water main break or sewer backup by calling 817-617-3701. For after-hours emergencies, call dispatch at 817-274-2511.
  • Don't risk being fined. Ensure you're following irrigation regulations and all requirements of the Water Management Plan (PDF).


You can pay by cash, check, money order, credit or debit ($4.95 service charge applies), online, by phone, or via recurring automatic bank draft. If you have received a disconnection notice, the fastest way to have your payment credited to your account is to pay in person at Town Hall. Payments made online or by phone often take more than one business day to process. 

Payment Options

  • Pay Online (via nCourt)
  • Town Hall (1614 S Bowen Road)
    • Pay in person with debit, credit, cash, check, or money order during normal business hours
    • Mail a check or money order
    • 24-hour dropbox in the Town Hall parking lot or mail slot at the front door
  • By Phone (bilingual call center via nCourt) 682-812-6643
    • One-time credit or debit payment
  • Automatic Bank Draft Application (PDF)
    • Mail or submit in person at Town Hall (1614 S Bowen Road)
    • Takes one to two billing cycles to become effective

Service Change Requests
To establish or cancel service, complete an application (below) and submit the appropriate deposit via cash, check, or money order. If you are closing your account in good standing, the original deposit is refundable. You may mail or drop off your application and deposit in person at Town Hall (1614 S Bowen Road). Items not requiring payment can be faxed to 817-617-3726 or submitted via email. Deposits can only be accepted in-person, via the dropbox at Town Hall, or via mail.

Main Menu
General Information
Phone Numbers
Fax: 817-617-3726
Emergencies: Dial 911
1614 S Bowen Road

Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm