Code Enforcement

You can report code violations or other requests for service 24 hours a day by calling 3-1-1, online at, or by submitting this form by email to or in person at Town Hall (1614 S Bowen Road). If you would like to be contacted regarding your complaint, please provide your name and contact number.

Quick Links

These links are not comprehensive of all regulations provided within the full Code of Ordinances but are common code compliance issues.

Public Works typically responds to Animal Control issues. Please call 817-617-3701 if you need assistance or are concerned about an animal.

Main Menu
General Information
Phone Numbers
Fax: 817-617-3726
Emergencies: Dial 911
1614 S Bowen Road

Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.