Residents FAQ

No answers matched your search

Park Rental

Rental is available for the pavilions (north and south) or the gazebo. Call 817-617-3701 to inquire about the availability of a specific time. Reservations can be made in person at Town Hall (1614 S Bowen Road).

The sand volleyball court is not available for reservation at this time.

No, that pavilion is first come, first served.

Reservations are available in six-hour increments.

Water Billing

Town Hall staff cannot take payments over the phone. However, customers can pay over the phone by calling 682-812-6643.

No. Deposits can only be paid via cash, check, or money order. You can pay in person at Town Hall or by mail:

Pantego Town Hall
ATTN: Utility Billing
1614 S Bowen Road
Pantego, TX 76013

You can update your contact information for your water account by following the link provided Click here.   If you've gotten married, divorced, or changed your name Click here to update your account.  You will need to fill out a new water application, but no fee will be required. 

Waste Disposal

The town offers curbside pick through Republic Services, trash bags only!

Contact Republic Service at 817-317-2000 for a cart replacement.  For new service or an extra cart let us know at Town Hall, 817-617-3700.  

You call Republic service at 817-317-2000.

Yes, you have to call to schedule a bulk item pickup 817-317-2000 extension 6.  They will pick up to a cubic yard, and it's free.


You call Oncor, 888-313-6862.

You can report it online at, call Oncor’s 24-hour outage hotline at 888.313.4747, or send an email to them

Yes. You should flush your water heater annually! waterheater.jpg

Code Enforccement

Vegetation should not be allowed to grow over 12” on residential or commercial properties and 4” over curbs and sidewalks.

For household hazardous materials contact Republic Services for a special pick-up. Or it may be disposed at the Environmental Collection Center in Fort Worth.  You can get a Hazardous material voucher at Town Hall for a fee of $50.

Vehicles parked in the Town must be operable and have a current license tag and current inspection sticker.

 Only signs which have been permitted through Building Inspections may be placed in the Town.

There is a permit for garage sales, but it is FREE. Residents are allowed 3 a year.

A building permit is required to construct a new structure or to remodel or add to an existing structure or when any electrical, mechanical, or plumbing is done. This includes fences, swimming pools, signs, water heaters, etc.

All permits can be obtained online via the Towns – MyGov portal. For any other permit related questions contact Town Hall at (817)617-3700 or email .

YES! Contractors can register online via the Towns - MyGov portal.