Alcoholic Beverage Establishments

Requirements to Sell Alcoholic Beverages

If, at any time, you fail to pay the local annual licensing fee, staff reserves the right to suspend your SUP and report you to the TABC and any other controlling agencies.

Applying for a Special Use Permit (SUP) to Sell Alcoholic Beverages
Applicants must submit the following a minimum of four (4) weeks prior to the next Planning and Zoning (P&Z) Commission regular meeting. Failure to submit any of the following in sufficient time will delay the hearing of your case.

  • Complete Application
  • Agent Authorization Form (if applicable)
  • All Related Fees
Once staff has received a full application packet and all applicable fees, your case will be scheduled for a public hearing and consideration by both the 
Planning and Zoning (P&Z) Commission and the Town Council. Though the P&Z Commissioners advise the Council, Town Council has the ultimate authority to approve or deny an application for any special use. Consult the calendar to view upcoming meeting dates, which are sometimes rescheduled due to holidays or other conflicts.